Emotions are not a mysterious soup in your head!
Emotions are easy to understand if you start with the biological purpose of each emotion. Doing so also reveals many useful insights, such as:
- you can only fall in love with strangers
- women can only fall in love with a man of equal or higher rank
- men fall out of love 4 years after meeting a woman
- you only envy former peers - like sibling and classmates
- you only feel humor when others make a mistake that you could make
- a mid-life crisis occurs when your rank plateaus and you stop feeling pride
- we say please and thank you so others don't feel humiliation
- we only cry because we're lonely
Don't waste your time with PSY 100 courses, psychologists or therapists.
Current approaches to psychology are the equivalent of pre-Copernican astronomy. Before astronomers realized that the Sun was the center of the solar system, nobody could make useful predictions about the stars or planets. Similarly, psychology cannot currently provide useful insights about emotions because it has not identified the biological purpose of each emotion. Science has done this for our physical organs, like the liver or heart, but not for our virtual organs - the emotions.
The Happiness Class will give you a 21st century view of psychology.
The Happiness Class will give you a complete grasp of the 31 normal emotions - listed below. You will learn exactly what triggers each emotion, who it affects, how long it lasts and what makes it weak or strong. You will leave every class with immediately useful insights. And you will learn why each emotion evolved and why it has specific features such as a 4 year duration.
Negative or Suppressive